PROBLEM SPECIFIC EDUCATION
ALCOHOL CONTAINING PREPARATION DESIGNED FOR APPLICATION TO HANDS LEGS AND FEET
Alcohol-based hand rub is the recommended method of hand hygiene in any healthcare setting when hands are not visibly soiled.
- A very unique product.
- Enriched with a balanced blend of specially formulated moisturisers.
- Maintains the skin's natural oils.
- Protection against irritation & drying.
Apply 2 - 3 ml of product into the palms of dry hands. Spread evenly over hands, legs or feet with a washing action until dry. A one-step waterless procedure, no rinsing required. If you have applied a sufficient amount of hand rub, it should take at least 10 - 15 seconds of rubbing before your hands feel dry.
- After touching others intact skin. (shaking hands, holding hands, clients or patients, especially when the other has a cold or other illness)
- Before touching food, clients or patients.
- After using the toilet or working with money.
- When you want to decontaminate hands where soap and water is not available.
- After showering in a public shower, guesthouse or gym - to prevent Athlete's foot (tinea pedis). Rub thoroughly in between toes.
- To decontaminate legs after waxing or shaving - to prevent infection.
-100ml Pump Bottle
- 500ml Pump Bottle
- 5 Litre Bulk